Like the simple chain, it is easy to make your slip stitches too tight. Think loose. If you can’t seem to make them loose, try a slightly larger hook. The hook will need to fit into the previous stitches worked with a smaller hook.
If you need assistance with other stitches, please refer to our previous tutorials (see tab above).
If you need a closer look at a step, click on the photo and it will enlarge. Use the back button on your browser to return to the page.
1. Photo shows last single crochet made.
2. Insert hook into stitch under both loops and yarn over hook.
3. Pull yarn through the stitch.
4. Pull the loop on the left through the loop on the right (Left handed: pull the loop on the right through the loop on the left).
5. One loop remains on hook and one slip stitch completed.
Next step in Tubular Crochet: Finish off and tie