In this tutorial we will demonstrate how to close the bottom of a project (pictured here is our sunglasses case) with a whip stitch. This is a very simple way to close one side of a project.
1. Fold the tube in half. I placed two hooks in the first two stitches to help you see the method a little better. We will work in the stitches facing you and the ones directly behind them.
2. Insert hook into the stitch closest to the edge and the one directly behind it (as pictured) and yarn over hook (yoh).
3. Pull tail of yarn through both stitches.
4. Insert hook into the next stitch and the one directly behind it and yoh.
5. Again, pull tail of yarn through both stitches.
6. Continue working across the row until all stitches are closed and finish off.