As longtime readers know, for the past couple months we’ve been working hard on a project in collaboration with Malabrigo yarn company.
We were delighted to work with a company as wonderful as Malabrigo for these reasons:
1. They are a small, family business based in Uruguay.
2. They are passionate about their product.
3. Their yarn is Abbey’s favorite to work with for new designs.
4. They offer yarn support for independent designers (not all yarn companies do!).
5. They provided the yarn for us to design seven original pieces all connected to one theme, and then they promote our project on their blog and social media sites. They call this collaboration the “MFPP“.
From Malabrigo’s blog:
What on earth is “MFPP”?
MFPP stands for Malabrigo Freelance Pattern Project.
Every month, we collaborate with an independent designer (or two) to bring you delightfully themed pattern collections!
You can see past MFPP collections here.
I can’t say enough great things about this company and their fabulous yarn.
You can see Malabrigo’s blog post about our Wyoming Collection here.
Here’s how we paired Malabrigo yarn with each project:
All the MFPP projects are on Malabrigo’s Pinterest board here.
Have you worked with Malabrigo yarn before? Tell us about your projects and favorite yarn of theirs in the comments below.